Have you ever wondered what it might be like to have a doctor that works for you? More and more, people are turning to naturopathic doctors because of our expertise and ability to provide solutions to health concerns that haven’t been solved anywhere else. We have a unique ability to help people sort through their confusing symptoms and them see results quickly using natural medicines that are safe and effective. As a Kelowna naturopath, I have the privilege of helping women with many common metabolic and hormonal health concerns.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you should consider seeking the help of a naturopathic doctor.
1. Your doctor prescribed you a medication you’re hesitant to take and wonder if there are other options.
2. You’ve been struggling to lose weight despite your best attempts at healthy eating and regular exercise.
3. You’re tired of dealing with hormone imbalances and are ready to get rid of your mood swings, irritability, hair loss, acne, painful or heavy periods, PMS, slow metabolism, and low libido for good. Or, you’re trying to get pregnant and know there must be other options out there.
4. You’ve asked your doctor to check your thyroid; your labs came back normal, but are sure that you have low thyroid symptoms.
5. Your doctor told you that all the symptoms you’re experiencing are “in your head” and cannot be validated.
6. You have allergies that are making you miserable and you refuse to rely on long-term anti-histamines and allergy medications.
7. You’ve got fatigue and low energy that no amount of sleep can fix.
8. You’re frustrated and embarrassed by your digestive problems such as bloating, gas, heartburn, indigestion, IBS, constipation and diarrhea.
9. You’re overwhelmed by what you’ve read on the internet with respect to your symptoms or condition, about nutrition and supplements.
10. You’ve got too much stress and you need your body to be able to keep up with all that life demands of you without burning out.
11. You’re struggling with headaches, migraines, joint pain, and brain fog.
12. You’ve been in chronic pain or injured for years, have tried everything from chiropractic to massage to physiotherapy, only to have to resort to steroid injections that only help temporarily, and you want to avoid surgery.
With all that life demands of us, we owe it to ourselves to look and feel our very best. Why not exercise your right to live better. Get connected with a Kelowna naturopath today. If you’re ready to take the first step, I’d love to discuss your health goals to see how naturopathic medicine might have a solution for you. You can schedule a complimentary discovery session here.