HcG Weight Loss Program Kelowna
Benefits of the program:
- Lose a significant amount of weight in a short amount of time
- Receive continual medical monitoring to be sure your energy levels and vitamin stores remain optimal
- Receive weekly support from Dr Chelsea
- Modify lifestyle habits for continued weight loss and management with what you learn from Dr. Chelsea during the maintenance phase
42 Day program includes:
- Prescription injectable HcG (including injection supplies)
- HcG Naturopathic Diet Manual
- Health Journal
- Initial appointment (40 mins)
- 6 weekly check ins (10 mins) to review health journal and weight/measurement logs
- Weekly B12 vitamin injections*
*Option to upgrade your B12 shot to the Skinny Shot for additional $35 per injection. The Skinny Shot is specifically formulated to increase the rate of fat metabolism and fat loss. In addition to B12, it includes B complex, carnitine, methionine, inositol and choline.
HcG Supplement Bundle (Highly recommended):
Metabolic Synergy – High potency multivitamin that has been specifically formulated for weight management
Carnitine – Amino acid that is very important for proper fat metabolism
Magnesium – An important mineral that can become depleted when on a lower calorie diet and can relieve constipation
Integra lean – High potency extract of African mango that has been shown to reset and lower leptin levels, a hormone responsible for fat storage
Liver support – a lipotropic formula to assist the liver and gall bladder in processing the fat that is being mobilized during this program
Pure Lean protein blend – A blend of vegan proteins, vitamins, mineral and antioxidants that promote satiety and healthy body composition and can be used as a protein replacement.
Skinny Vitamin IV Bag – Weekly intravenous vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with the addition of slimming nutrients like carnitine, methionine, inositol, choline and B12, in higher amounts than the skinny shot $140
HcG Diet Program in Kelowna
HCG is the most exciting development in medical weight loss! HcG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadatropin.
This natural hormone, helps you burn stored fat, which creates rapid weight loss. It targets the fat that tends to accumulate around the waist and stomach, allowing you to lose inches while you lose weight.
People who have struggled with a slow metabolism, hormone imbalance, menopause, or even those last few annoying 10 pounds, are finally losing weight and they are losing it fast. HcG activates the hypothalamus gland and causes your body to use your stored fat for energy; similar to the way your body uses calories you eat for energy.
This medication is taken once daily and it is done in conjunction with a low-calorie diet. Dr Chelsea uses only medical grade HcG with B12 of Liptropic nutrient injection.
Following a low calorie diet without proper medication and doctor supervision is not safe or healthy. Medical supervision is required to insure patients receive the necessary nutrients for safe, healthy, and effective weight loss. We can customize one of our diet programs to meet a patients specific needs, insuring they get the most out of their program.
Details and procedures will be discussed with you by Dr. Chelsea during your appointment. HcG has no side effects and, typically, between HcG and the diet, patients will lose an average of 12 to 20 pounds per month.
HCG: Pharmaceutical vs. Homeopathic
With the variety of diet options available today, it can be very confusing to determine which is the safest and most appropriate program to choose. Most likely, you want to achieve optimal weight loss results, safely and in a realistic time period.
Not all HcG is created equal. This hormone is creating amazing results for patients, and attracting a lot of interest. When you purchase over-the-counter versions or buy HcG on the internet, you are not receiving a pharmaceutical or medical grade HcG product.
Dr. A.T.W Simeons found that 125 IUs (international units of HcG hormone) is required and must be administered daily in order for the hypothalamus to trigger the release of abnormal fat when the body is in deprivation. Pharmaceutical HcG hormone medication must contain a minimum of 125 IUs, be physician prescribed, obtained, manufactured and dispensed from a reputable US based pharmacy.
Homeopathic HcG is a liquid preparation comprised of a mixture of vitamins, herbal stimulants and trace amounts of HcG and is readily available in health food stores and via the internet, but may not deliver the same results as pharmaceutical HcG and are likely not effective.
The HCG diet has 4 steps which can be repeated until your goal weight has been achieved.
1. Phase 1: This step consists of necessary preparations before starting HCG. This may involve detoxification, Candida treatment, assessing thyroid function and hormone balance, and dietary counselling. Nutritional supplementation before and after the HCG phase such as vitamins and minerals, greens, and a healthy whole foods diet is important for preparing the body for weight loss.
2. Phase 2, The HCG Phase: This step involves the HCG injections as previously described. The HCG phase will either be 43 days or 23 days, depending on how far you are from your goal weight. For the first two days while taking HCG, you will need to “fat load” your diet. This involves eating high fat foods such as nut/seed/olive oil, avocado, nuts and nut butters, fatty meats and cheese. Giving your body extra fats at the onset of the program helps you feel less hunger at the start of the low calorie diet. After the fat loading phase, you will follow a strict 500 Calorie per day diet for the remainder of the HCG phase. The food choices are limited, so it is best to follow an HCG diet recipe book to guide you. You must also avoid any oils, lotions or creams applied to the skin as these externally applied fats may stall your weight loss.
3. Phase 3: During this 3 week period after the HCG phase, you may eat a normal amount of calories but you must avoid starches and sugars. This phase involves the metabolism stabilizing at a new, higher level so that you do not gain back the weight you lost.
4. Phase 4: The last phase is the maintenance phase, where you gradually reintroduce starches and sugars into the diet. This phase is intended to transition you back to eating a well-rounded diet without calorie restriction, and without gaining weight. Ideally your diet should consist of whole grains (small amounts), fiber, fruits, vegetables and protein, without processed foods or excessive amounts of sugar. Vitamin, mineral, and greens supplementation is also advised. A minimum of 3 weeks in the maintenance phase must be completed before you repeat the cycle.
The HCG protocol was originally developed in the 1950′s by Dr Simeons who discovered a relationship between using HCG as a treatment for obesity. Since then, the program has been published and has become increasingly popular due to its safety and rapid, lasting results.