Hormonal Weight Loss
Benefits of the program:
- Lose a significant amount of weight in a short amount of time
- Receive continual medical monitoring to be sure your energy levels and vitamin stores remain optimal
- Receive weekly support, accountability, and coaching on creating lasting transformation
- Modify lifestyle habits for continued weight loss with what you will learn during the stabilization and maintenance phases
- Can be done in person/locally or virtually from anywhere in BC
The Hormonal Weight Loss Program includes:
- Prescription for injectable HcG
- HcG Naturopathic Diet Manual
- Health Journal
- Initial appointment (45 mins)
- Weekly check ins x 4 to 7 visits (10 mins each, depending on program length) to review your health journal and weight/measurement logs, accountability, coaching, and administer your weekly vitamin injections
- Customized, detailed nutrition guide designed to support weight maintenance
- Accountability and support call at 3 to 4 weeks post-program (10 mins)
- Weekly Skinny Shot vitamin injections x 4 to 7 *
* The Skinny Shot is specifically formulated to increase the rate of fat metabolism and fat loss. In addition to B12, it includes B complex, carnitine, methionine, inositol and choline. For in-office patients only, alternative option for distance patients.
How The Hormonal Weight Loss Program Works
This natural hormone, which is administered daily via a quick injection along with a lower calorie diet, helps you burn stored fat and creates rapid weight loss. It targets the fat that tends to accumulate around the waist and stomach, allowing you to lose inches while you lose weight. To read more about the details of how this hormone can assist with weight loss, you can read more about here.
People who have struggled with a slow metabolism, hormone imbalance, menopause, or even those last few annoying 10 pounds, are finally losing weight and they are losing it fast. The natural hormone activates the hypothalamus gland and causes your body to use your stored fat for energy; similar to the way your body uses calories you eat for energy.
Following a low calorie diet without proper medication and doctor supervision is not safe or healthy. Medical supervision is required to insure patients receive the necessary nutrients for safe, healthy, and effective weight loss. We can customize one of our diet programs to meet a patients specific needs, insuring they get the most out of their program.
Details and procedures will be discussed with you by Dr. Chelsea during your appointment.
During the Hormonal Weight Loss program, patients will lose an average of 10 to 15 pounds during a 21 day program, and 20 to 40 pounds during the 42 day program.
With the variety of diet options available today, it can be very confusing to determine which is the safest and most appropriate program to choose. Most likely, you want to achieve optimal weight loss results, safely and in a realistic time period.
The Hormonal Weight Loss Program has 4 steps which can be repeated until your goal weight has been achieved.
Phase 1: This step consists of necessary preparations before starting the advanced weight loss phase. This may involve detoxification, assessing thyroid function and hormone balance, and dietary counselling. Nutritional supplementation before and after the weight loss phase such as vitamins and minerals, and a healthy whole foods diet is important for preparing the body for weight loss.
Phase 2: The Weight Loss Phase: This step involves the natural hormone injections as previously described. The Weight Loss phase will either be 42 days or 21 days, depending on how far you are from your goal weight. For the first two days, you will need to “fat load” your diet. This involves eating high fat foods such as nut/seed/olive oil, avocado, nuts and nut butters, fatty meats and cheese. Giving your body extra fats at the onset of the program helps you feel less hunger at the start of the low calorie diet. After the fat loading phase, you will follow a strict 500 – 1,000 calorie per day diet for the remainder of the Weight Loss phase. You must also avoid any oils, lotions or creams applied to the skin as these externally applied fats may stall your weight loss.
Phase 3: The Stabilization: During this 3 week period after the Weight Loss phase, you may eat a normal amount of calories but you must avoid starches and sugars. This phase involves the metabolism stabilizing at a new, higher level so that you do not gain back the weight you lost.
Phase 4: The Maintenance Phase: The last phase is the maintenance phase, where you gradually reintroduce starches and sugars into the diet. This phase is intended to transition you back to eating a well-rounded diet without calorie restriction, and without gaining weight. Ideally your diet should consist of whole grains (small amounts), fiber, fruits, vegetables and protein, without processed foods or excessive amounts of sugar. Vitamin, mineral, and greens supplementation is also advised. A minimum of 3 weeks in the maintenance phase must be completed before you repeat the cycle.
Ready to get started or want to learn more? Email our office or call 778 478 0048 or Book Online