My unique approach to Digestive Restoration is much more comprehensive than most other doctors and that’s because I often see cases that were resistant to the standard programs that most doctors use. Often, the more complex cases require a more thorough approach and advanced lab testing.
A properly functioning digestive system is critical to proper immune function and an imbalance in the bacteria in our GI tracts can lead to autoimmunity. A healthy gut is critical for a balanced and properly functioning neuro-endocrine-metabolic-immune system.
My goal is to completely restore your digestive function so you can have more energy, lose weight, improve your mood, and feel your best self- because we should!
Do you have any of these signs and symptoms?
- Gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Seasonal allergies or asthma
- Hormonal imbalances such as PMS or PCOS
- Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, MS, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, lupus, psoriasis, or celiac disease
- Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
- Mood imbalances such as anxiety and depression
- Memory loss, brain fog, poor focus, ADD or ADHD
- Skin issues such as acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, or other skin rashes
- Diagnosis of candida overgrowth
- Food allergies or food intolerances.
- Difficulty losing weight despite dieting and exercising
- Feel hungry or tired after meals
- Undigested food in your stools
- Headaches or migraines
- Bad breath
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your digestive system not likely functioning optimally and would benefit from a comprehensive digestive evaluation.
The 5R Method for Natural Digestive Health Restoration
To help my patients achieve Digestive Restoration, I use the highly effective “5 R Method” to heal and restore the GI tract. The 5R Method can be used on a variety of health complaints, can cause dramatic improvement in symptoms, and often aid in complete resolution of the problem.
We remove the stressors and eliminate things that are negatively affecting your GI tract including food allergies, food sensitivities, gluten sensitivity, parasites, Candida, SIBO, dysbiosis, leaky gut, and other bacterial overgrowths. We also address biofilm formation, which is often the cause of treatment-resistant digestive problems using advanced therapies such as IV nutrients, ozone, and anti-microbial medicines. One of the key ways that I can help identify hidden digestive system infections and imbalances is by using the GI Map Stool Test.
We add back in things that may be deficient like digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid, or bile acids, which are needed from proper digestion.
Good bacteria help our digestive and immune system to function properly. We can use pro and pre-biotics to restore proper ecology in the gut and immune balance.
The lining of your GI tract will need to be repaired because of a common condition called Leaky Gut. Intestinal permeability, or leaky gut, is what allowed our immune system to get so out of balance in the first place. Supplying key nutrients allows the cells in our digestive tract to repair and heal.
Our sleep, exercise, stress levels, and eating habits all impact our digestive function. A digestive restoration method wouldn’t be complete without the addition of this very important step.
Digestive Dysfunction and Leaky Gut Syndrome are a common cause of so many of the complaints I see in patients. Using a comprehensive gut rebuilding protocol, they were finally able to get relief from their troublesome symptoms and get back to feeling their best.
Some of the common symptoms and conditions we have success treating with my 5-R Method include:
- SIBO, or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- IBS, or Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Disease (Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis)
- Leaky gut, or intestinal permeability
- Ulcers and H. pylori infections
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Gas, bloating, and abdominal pain
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acne, rosacea, and psoriasis
- Candida or yeast overgrowth
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Gluten sensitivity
- Anemias and nutrient deficiencies
- Asthma and allergies
- Brain fog and poor concentration or memory loss
- Any autoimmune condition
- Joint pain or arthritis
- Headaches or migraines
- Restless leg syndrome
- Intense sugar and carb cravings