Have you been hearing more and more about Vitamin IV Therapy? If so, you’re not alone. It’s also known as Nutrient IV’s, Vitamin Infusion, Myer’s Cocktail, and likely many more. A rapidly growing number of health conscious individuals are becoming quite savvy, finding new ways to improve their overall health and well being, and bolster their nutrient levels. It’s not that Vitamin IV Therapy in Kelowna is all that new, it’s been around here for decades. However, Vitamin IV therapy is rapidly gaining mainstream interest as a growing number of professional athletes and high-profile celebrities praise its benefits.
Health seekers, looking for preventative treatments, and natural ways to enhance their well-being, are seeking the advantages of Vitamin IV treatments. More and more people are becoming familiar with the safety and effectiveness of alternative health treatments, particularly IV Vitamin therapy to improve fatigue and low energy.
Book an appointment for IV Vitamin Therapy or Vitamin Injection
What is Vitamin IV Therapy?
Vitamin IV Therapy is a fantastic way to supercharge your system and get antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that your body is lacking back into your system quickly and efficiently.
Vitamin IV’s deliver high-quality nutrients that are easily absorbed into the body – because the nutrients are delivered directly into the blood stream and don’t have to pass through the digestive tract, they are absorbed into your cells much more efficiently. Faster and easier to get you what you need- asap!
When you receive a Vitamin IV Treatment, you sit comfortably while a sterile IV line is started and your custom formulated nutrient cocktail is infused. During this time, you can relax, read a book, chat with other patients, nap, or simply relax- your choice!
We use only the safest and most advanced nutrient therapies to keep you feeling your best and we custom tailor your IV nutrients to your individual needs.
What Is In Vitamin IV Therapy
An IV Vitamin Bag, also known as a Vitamin Infusion, can contain many different types of nutrients including: vitamin B12, B Complex, vitamin B6, magnesium, zinc, calcium, and amino acids like glutathione and carnitine. Iron must be given in a separate IV treatment and cannot be combined with any other nutrient. Please see our Iron IV Therapy page for more information about iron infusions.
Benefits of Vitamin IV Therapy
Who Benefits from Vitamin IV Therapy:
- You can’t afford to miss days from work and want to prevent getting sick or recover faster if you do
- You can’t afford to not be able to take care of your sick kids
- You want relief from seasonal allergies and sinus congestion
- You have too much stress, too many responsibilities at work, and its impacting your health
- Your energy is failing and you have a hard time getting through the day
- You value your body and your health, and want to take a proactive approach
- Your getting to the age where you body doesn’t work as well as it used to
- You want to recover faster from an intense workout, training session, or race
- You want to try an alternative treatment that doesn’t have any side effects
- You want more energy, focus, and concentration so you can get more done during the day
- You want better, deeper, more restful sleep
- You want to help your body to detoxify
- You want a metabolism boost to help accelerate weight loss
- You want to strengthen your immune system
- You want to achieve peak mental and physical shape, and enhance your athletic performance
Vitamin IV Therapy can also be used to support:
- Seasonal allergies and asthma
- Anxiety and Depression
- Athletic performance optimization and recovery
- Chronic Fatigue and Low Energy
- Immune Function
- Digestive Issues and Malabsorption
- Lack of sleep
- Migraines and headaches
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Poor Immunity
- Pre and Post Surgery Recovery
- Stress Relief
- Weight Loss