Physician Designed Weight Loss Program With Once Per Week GLP-1 Peptide
~ Dramatic Weight Loss That LASTS and a Lifetime of Wellness and Hormonal Balance~
What is the GLP-1 Assisted Weight Loss Program?
This 6-month program is a doctor designed and supervised weight loss protocol. It is a way to unblock your metabolism and overcome weight loss resistance by regulating GLP-1 levels in the body. It requires a habit-based nutrition protocol and a prescription for a GLP-1 peptide, that is taken once per week as a self administered at home very small subcutaneous injection.
What To Expect With GLP-1 Assisted Weight Loss
Most will notice an immediate decrease in hunger and cravings, less emotional eating and binge eating, and more satiety. Weight loss is targeted at a rate of 1-3 lbs per week and works even for those who have a history of frequent or repeat dieting, weight loss resistance, difficulty maintaining weight loss, sugar and carb cravings, peri-menopausal or post-menopausal weight gain, and poor blood sugar control.
Most use the GLP-1 peptide until their goal weight is achieved. Some continue to use the GLP-1 peptide for weight loss maintenance for several months after reaching their goal weight.
Benefits of The GLP-1 Assisted Weight Loss Program
- Lose a significant amount of weight (this method is ideal for those that have over 20 lbs to lose BUT it has successfully been used to help metabolically, healthy women lose 10 – 15 lbs as well) using a scientifically proven method
- Receive continual medical supervision to assess progress, monitor dosing of the GLP-1 peptide and make adjustments as required
- Receive on going support, coaching and accountability
- Modify lifestyle habits for continued weight loss and weight management with what you will learn during the program
- You can complete this program virtually, all appointments will be completed over video or phone (only available for patients in British Columbia)
- Celebrate measurable improvements in your health markers by reviewing your before and after blood tests
- Receive the health benefits that the GLP-1 peptide provides – blood sugar control, appetite regulation, increased satiety and sensation of fullness, decreased cravings, less food noise, decreased inflammation
- The option for in depth lab testing to ensure that your body is in an optimal place to burn fat efficiently
How To Get Started
Once you have decided that you are ready to start your GLP-1 Assisted Weight Loss Program, you may schedule your first appointment – your official program kickoff. At your first appointment*, you will have your health assessment with Dr Chelsea, and she will create a customized wellness plan for you, to complement your weight loss program.
*NOTE – If Dr Chelsea determines that using a GLP-1 peptide is not the best option for you, alternative solutions will be reviewed.
What Is Included in Your Program
- Initial health assessment and consultation with Dr Chelsea (45 mins/$375 or 60 mins/$395) BOOK HERE
- Regular 1:1 private check ins (15 to 20 mins) every 3 to 4 weeks to review your progress, updated your prescription, discuss dosing/tolerance, and to provide accountability, coaching, and support
- Email support directly with Dr Chelsea in between your check ins
- Bi-weekly email check in form for continued monitoring and support
- Prescription for the GLP-1 peptide and expert medical guidance and monitoring
- Customized supplementation protocol
- Optional Upgrade – comprehensive lab testing
- For women, 2 months of access for The Women’s Ozempic Support Community for continued post program support.
After your initial appointment, the monthly program fee is $130/month.
Why This Program Is Different Than Other Weight Loss Programs?
Dr Chelsea has an advanced level of expertise in weight loss, hormones, and metabolism. She is also a NLP Master Practitioner, Life Coach, Motivational Coach, and Social & Emotional Intelligence Coach and has created a program that addresses the common reasons why weight regain happens after dieting.
Unlike other weight loss programs that focus solely on losing the weight as fast as possible, Dr Chelsea focuses on teaching her patients about their metabolism and how to maintain their weight loss, how to prevent weight regain, and how to eat for their new body weight.
Her mission is to teach her patients how to have a high level of success in keeping the weight off after their program ends.
She has also created a post-weight loss program (optional) to help support her patients in maintaining their weight loss and preventing weight regain.
What Other Costs Might Be Involved in The Program?
At your first consultation and lab review, you will determine if any supplementation may be helpful. Throughout your program, if you are experiencing any discomfort such as constipation or nausea, recommendations may also be provided.
The cost of the prescription for the GLP-1 peptide is not included in the program, the average cost is $120-$265 per month. Insurance coverage varies by plan provider and benefits coverage, please contact your insurance company.