Physician Designed Weight Loss Program With Ozempic (aka Semaglutide)
~ Dramatic Weight Loss That LASTS and a Lifetime of Wellness and Hormonal Balance~
What is the S Method Weight Loss Program?
This 4-month program is a doctor designed and supervised weight loss protocol. It is a way to unblock your metabolism and overcome weight loss resistance by regulating GLP-1 levels in the body. It requires a habit-based nutrition protocol and a prescription for the peptide semaglutide, also known as Ozempic.
What Is Semaglutide
Semaglutide, or Ozempic, is an Health Canada approved medication for weight management. It is a molecule that is very similar to the GLP-1 protein that our own bodies naturally produce in our intestines. GLP-1 and semaglutide/Ozempic cause a decrease in blood sugar and appetite. Studies have found that semaglutide/Ozempic causes significant weight loss compared to just diet alone.
Benefits of the S Method Weight Loss Program
- Lose a significant amount of weight (this method is ideal for those that have over 25 lbs to lose BUT it has successfully been used to help metabolically, healthy women lose 10 – 15 lbs as well) using a scientifically proven method
- Receive continual medical supervision to assess progress, monitor dosing of semaglutide/Ozempic and make adjustments as required
- Receive bi-weekly support, coaching and accountability
- Modify lifestyle habits for continued weight loss and weight management with what you will learn during the program
- You can complete this program virtually, all appointments will be completed over video or phone (only available for patients in British Columbia)
- Celebrate measurable improvements in your health markers by reviewing your before and after blood tests
- Receive the health benefits that semaglutide/Ozempic provides – blood sugar control, appetite regulation, increased satiety and sensation of fullness, decreased cravings, decrease inflammation
- The option for in depth lab testing that will go far beyond what you may have experienced before to ensure that your body is in an optimal place to burn fat efficiently
How To Get Started
Once you have decided that you are ready to start your S Method Weight Loss Program, you may schedule your first appointment – your official program kickoff. At your first appointment*, you will have your health assessment with Dr Chelsea, and she will create a customized wellness plan for you, to complement your weight loss program.
*NOTE – If Dr Chelsea determines that using semaglutide is not the best option for you, alternative solutions will be reviewed.
What Is Included in Your Program
- Initial health assessment and consultation with Dr Chelsea (45 mins)
- Bi-Weekly check ins (10 mins) to review your heath journal, body metrics, accountability, coaching, and support.
- Prescription for semaglutide/Ozempic
- Customized supplementation protocol
- Optional Upgrade – comprehensive lab testing
Why This Program Is Different Than Other Semaglutide/Ozempic Weight Loss Programs?
Dr Chelsea has an advanced level of expertise in weight loss, hormones, and metabolism. She is also a master mindset coach and has created a program that addresses the common reasons why weight regain happens after dieting.
Unlike other semaglutide/Ozempic weight loss programs that focus solely on losing the weight, Dr Chelsea focuses on teaching her patients about their metabolism and how to maintain their weight loss, how to prevent weight regain, and how to eat for their new body weight.
Because of her unique method, her patients have very, very high success rates in keeping the weight off after their program ends.
She has also created a post-semaglutide/Ozempic program (optional) to help support her patients in maintaining their weight loss and preventing weight regain.
What Other Costs Might Be Involved in The Program?
At your first consultation and lab review, you will determine if any supplementation may be helpful. Throughout your program, if you are experiencing any discomfort such as constipation or nausea, recommendations may also be provided.
The cost of the prescription for semaglutide/Ozempic is not included in the program.
If you choose to have food sensitivity testing or hormone testing completed, that is an additional cost.